Saturday, February 16, 2008

EKLAVYA after one year


bhopsl,16 fabuary
we are celibrating shivratri on this date . this date is so memorable that i cant forgot it , last year on this day in i was serving for the rajastha patrika ,adn my article published on EKLAVYA _the royel gaurd
this picture was shiuted in the devigarh a outer five star hotel from udaipur, near the delvada villege. all the my friends are from the rejasthan may remember this plece very well. so i am take the interview of many person who play role in this picture due to thair Dadhi much . some are yet remembred to me like as Bhisma ji pursvni who also act in the NOKIA 1100 with famous comedian Rajpal yadav.Anil ji,Ghansyam singh ji and one who play the alway the role of maharaj AGrasen in local function.
this storu is a very important story for me and last big story also.
i think this is the day which cant forgoted by me in my whole life. yet this film anable to do snothing on the box ofice and also in the Oscar but this film have a story with me also.
i use this word for me bcause in the last one year my conditions also like as the eklavya in udaipur, but in bhopal i am like as a Karan cum eklavya who have no problem with the GURU bole to unka apne sath compomise ho gaya hai.

No comments: