Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lets we meet on august 1







Bhopal
Dear readers it is not for you but this is my message for the all the students who fill up the form for the admission in the various department of the Makhanlal chturvedi national university of communication and journalism.
Today is the first meet day of u to meet him I meet any students after the ending of the entrances test those all are from the various pt of the MP and other nearer sates.
I am also talk to few students but don’t like their attitude may be t reason behind this is possible that I see them by another view. But the fact is that no one appealing to me.
It is my saying to all those new comer handwork for the next viva and your most well come in Bhopal as well as in our departments and the in his university family. some photos are here for the juniour and also for the big brothers .

No comments: