Monday, July 28, 2008

lage raho bhai






hi

my dear friends and the dearest juniours

i am happy to say you that i comleted my inturn ship well and it will be end on 30 julay. if my planning will true than i must cometo bhopal on 31 in morning . now i am wanted to told you that we have to publish a special color pages supplyment paper for the SATRARAMBH as all seniours must told you. so plz write on the current topics as well as the feedback on the our olden VIKALP peste on the same blog in back dated posts. we wil se it on the page 2. page 3 will the special coverage of the activity cum placement of the departmentsfront and last will fill by intervies and other metter as we planed letter. so start your work now so we can do best I am also hope that my friends and bachmetes like sandeep,ganesh ,sudha will guide you well.

No comments: