Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One thing which make me happy


Bhopal
Those days there are many causes to make me happy. One is that my cousin brother Praveen Kumar Joshi is wed on November 24. On this same day our respected seniors Mr. Amrish Pandey wed with Anubha pandey.
Besides this wedding ceremony I am completed my some due works. Now I am ready t run. We also got a RACE TRACK in the absence of our BABA. This chance is given to us by a well known media house of Bhopal for their web portal.
A screening test of our whole batch is taken and after a day we got some name which has to go in further processing. Mostly into the total numbers are girls.
Three boys are taken in this "SEE CEENing" test.
After this you must learn that the -
Why is the Indian Portal, mainly Hindi is unreadable?

1 comment:

shashank said...

aap kaise ho bhool gae kya???