Sunday, May 4, 2008

ab manoj sir ka blog bhi mila hai



Bhopal,may 4
UDAIPUR is known as the LAKE CITY and the venice of east, A city in the between the more than five lakes . A historical city which is foundel by the MAHARANA UDAY SINGH.
and letter named by them. my past time more than the four year we will share some more information letter by the my this blog as well as by the help of the my rajasthani blog scam24inrajasthani
A good news for me that I introduce by blog in the bhopal. and now I not found so blog from the udaipur. but yesterday i got a blog related person to me its mean the blogs also writen there. MANOJ LODHA, a feculty member in at the department of Journalism PGDJ as well as the secratory in MMCF in udaipur. he teach us page making and lay out. He also started to write a blog named SURAJPOLE. may this will cotinue for ever.

No comments: