Saturday, May 3, 2008

Me Hero jaise naach ke deekhaoon......












Bhopal, 3 may
jhuum barabar jhuum,
hogayi hai teri balle balle ho jayegi balle balle .........jaise geet mujhe behad psand hai jo aksar shadiyon mei bajte mil jate hai .

But after I come in Bhopal I am never got a chance to enjoy the music like as Udaipur. So here we not missed even a chance to enjoyment. One thing that I wanted to share with you that I am not interested in the dancing in the function, else in the my early childhood education in the NAVODAYA. We are counted there in the sincere students, which never refuse to participate in the cultural programs even dance. All these are left with the boarding schooling.
Bhopal learn me to dance in the friends crowed in the marriage parties and I use this art completely in the my sisters RITIKA's wedding. As well as I increasing my this study cum practical from the our respected seniors and the my class mates. I am also hopeful that I will be perfect in next one year in this KALA.
One thing is going very good with me that I got the chance to improve myself. Yesterday night we join the reception party, on the invitation of sudha prajapati.
I am tried to do my best as I could. If you were also presets there oblige and encourage me with your respected suggestions. Which should be forgot able and interested. Critics are not allowing because-
appun ko bhi life mai kuch ko karne ko mangta hai na.....|

1 comment:

अवाम said...

very good beta. keep it up. kya cover kia hai beta shadi ko. aise hi man laga kar kam kia karo or jara mera link de do apne blog par..