Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year with HIV …………..



Hi dear don’t think so bad nothing happened to me.
I celebrate my many new year in various manners but the starting of this year is very deferent from all last. My this new year is started with a workshop of five days on the HIV & AIDS writing in a beautiful garden vrindavan outside to the Bhopal where we are not only enjoy but we also we think and write also on this burning issue of our society.
We meet to the people who are living happily with the HIV positive. Those all are the example for the society. Some of us are talk to the HIV prescient, but we are got another type of burning problem of MSM.
After talking with them as I say before in my presentation that we have to take a stand for them. We should have to think about them. Do we want to oppose those with a strong power or we wanted to support them.
As I think mat be in this condition we are doesn’t wanted to permit them then why we are does set any agenda? We should not close our eye we have to think on this question before it is become unsolvable.

1 comment:

shashank said...

lage raho munna bhai...