Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We dream to go 'Delhi' : Ajeet Ray

Ajeet Ray with MJ Departments students .

Like a novel “Three sister” we are also dream to go Delhi in this novel three sister of changed background and condition they are dream to goes to Moscow. In India we are also dream to goes to Delhi. This dream comes true through the media. In my vision media gives you both money and power.
I am born in a little village of Bihar state where till now the cemented road is not reach. In my childhood I think which stream can bring me to Delhi and lastly o I found that media is suitable way for me reach Delhi and I join it.
In 1994 first time I got a job in a newspaper to report Literature with the help of Shri Achyutanand Ji mishra. But when I saw that the big writer fight for the too little things in became bored with the CHIRCUTAI of the writers. And than I join Pune film institute for study and than I join a news paper which till respect the true Art and Literature.
This is the starting of Ajeet ray, Art and culture’s Special correspondent of JANSATTA. Those days he is in Bhopal to cover Lok rang for their news paper. He meets to students of department of Journalism on 28 January and shares his experience to the student and put a light on the art of reviewing theatre and films.

No comments: