Thursday, March 6, 2008

omkar ka koi aakar nahi hota


BHOPAL,march6
Say HAR HAr mahadev
once again say bam bam bholey
for me say once again om namah shivay
dear friends I am not going made nor try to learn you my religion or spreding my HINDUTVA to you or other. But one thing that i am wanted to share with you is that after come in the Bhopal i never feel so sad as today. Ask me why?
The my cause behind this is that today is MAHASHIVRATRI. when i was in Udaipur we all friends always goes to EKLING JI to pray shiv shankar. one thing that i wanted to clear here is that we are SHAIV.so this day have a huge importace for me.my father yet goes to a tample near my village called KABRI MAHADEV,its news also publish on the website of RAJASTHAN patrika today.But here we do can't. Ihope next year we celebrate it complitly.

No comments: