Thursday, March 27, 2008

unka rang kuch alag tha, jamane se


Color's festival holi come with a news that made me sad it is that the most respected and the well known photojournalist of Rajasthan patrika udaipur edition Mr. JAIKANT SHARMA is pass away on fabury. Few day before when I went in the winter vacation I meet to them he looks fine, happy say me that "Beta padhai ka koi sani nahi hai.gyan apne se koi nahi le sakta hai."
He was like always seating with Bhupandra ji in the meeting, then go for the field.
He was among the few persons who meet me during my patrika experience; those give me a chance to learn me more and more.
some memories are:
I remembered that at my joining time in patrika it was the September. one day we have to go to cover the program of Rajasthan patrika golden color review singing compition the give us their camera and say that dint afraid go near to the performer as you required no one cant say you any thing. I we able to do so.
January months one day Zaheer sir give me assingment to vover a school programme hald in the Bhupal college groung. he say me to go thair with camera luckly on that day our camera was not free so i get the camera of jaikant ji with the help of Iliyas bhai. i went in that programe and cover it with photographs too. those photo was admired by both Sudha DD and Manish sir because in that photo I take their few photo also but the most proud work for me that I take a snaps in which all the participants of BAG RACE are jumping and the bag of all contestants are up from the ground that photo also admired by the Jaikant sir but they don't know that this photo are taken from their camera.
jaikant ji was a very good man with their own thought as well as philosophy. He read more and more and also suggests other to read so. He knew that what is pain so he never does this for others. He also opposes the parents of Jai chhniyara comedy fame. He also admired for their work and contribution in the journalism of Udaipur as well as Rajasthan and also in the my life.

No comments: