Friday, April 11, 2008

Mile sur mera tumhara, toh sur banega hamara




Bhopal, 11 April
My day start with this song and as well as yet I am slowly singing this song in the silent of my computer lab when I writing those lines. I hope all the students and the staff member will recall this song with the performance of the group song of the department of journalism in Pratibha 2008. Brijendra verma was the single people who participate in the Website making competitions in the today morning. Almost all students took part in the extempore one amazing thing is that Suresh suryavanshi and soni also speak very well according to BABA. Than we are preparing for the group song and solo song then we sing this song in the front of Rakhi mam and ranjan singh. We do our best but the orchestra is unable to perform well in the case of our song. We start it very well and complete so best that all clapping for more than five minutes unstop.
Letter we enjoy the solo songs of others but after few time we feel that all are going bored like us. Once again the entry of Rinku made our well impression on the audience. Then we never seen back Dhiraj ray with a patriotic Bhojpuri song kargil nahi pura pakistan chahta, Chaturesh tiwari with ye bandhan to prem ka bandhan, Nisha sing with Sajan ghar aana tha and Sachin perform well with his song yaaran teri yaari .
32 is my number and I change my song after the change of the rule the contestant have to sing only one pera. So I present Holiyan me ude re ghulal and after me sumeet present mere sapno ki rani kab aayegi. Sujeet and Swetketu both fill their color in the mahfil with ghajals.
The sellection of ghajal by swetketu is realy very good and his practice was very setisfectory but baje valo ne git bigad diya. The few lines of his are here:
Na haram mai na,ka kanisha mai na butkhane mai.
chain milta hai bas to saki tere mehkhane mai.


These is a good experience for me which can't be forgotten by me whole life, because this first time when I took part in any program so active cum creative after the living the NAVODAYA. Yet I remember the month of the April when we started the rehearsal two week before the summer vacation , for the Annual function in the direction of the our Music teacher DK FADAKE . I am wanted to convey my thanks to them.
Tomorrow Rinku asking me that from which Gharana I take my music shiksha than I answer him Navodaya. It was just a joke but one thing that I learn from these function is, no object of the successes.
So friends come with me and we start our innings with the feelings of MILE SUR MERA TUMHARA.

1 comment:

स्कन्द विवेक said...

mera sur bhi koi mila dena is "mile sur mera tumhara" me