Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Munnu patrakaar, tum yaad aaye..........

Bhopal, 23 April
Fir cultural program rut,
chali tum sabko yaad aaye,
munnu patrakar tum yaad aaye .

Today I am talking about the famous poem MUNNU PATRAKAR written by our current senior Swaprem respected Tiwari. Tomorrow I am very happy to knew that a department of our university performing a drama on this poem. A person told me this when we are practicing for our drama. As you know that my Natak is change but yet I am hopeful from this new one. It is interested for me to see the drama on the poem of swaprem sir. This is like as the any movie which is based on any literary documents. As we knew that this poem Shaw the condition of a student who come to Bhopal for his education and how he work did here and he fail to achieve his goal.
But our munnu come out from this situatation and not only won but also take a good position.

No comments: