Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday speak

Bhopal, 11 April
“Vyavsayik pathyakramon me badhati fees” mean the increasing fee of the professional fees. It was the topic of our today sangosthi, which was conducted by the Breendra kumar verma. The innings start with the opening Dhurandhr batsman of the speaking peach Mr sujeet kumar. Letter Praveen pandey with his evergreen style focus on the topic. A good news for the our seniors that as we got the substitute of a big personality ….neta in the form of anvar. Today we feel that he had all abilities that we miss since last few time.
Now this is my turn to speak. Fact is that I am doesn’t wanted to speak, but when I feel that the environment of sangosthi is going so cheaper that I can’t stop. Sumeet just cross me and Sudha speak only for the conducting person. Chaturesh like as his always creative idea. This complete process pushed Dhiraj neta and he also delivered is OJPURN BHASHAN.

No comments: