Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tibet's tension in the Bhopal

Saturday Speak
Today we are talk about the Tibet issue and its global effect. The program is conducted by the Rinku Sharma. The communication start with the Akriti Anand, I don't know that she say exactly. Prasant verma read a page of RASHTRIYA SAHARA. Sujeet also put his KARAN for all this action? Shantanu mishra also put a light on this case with his obliging voice.Suresh suryavansi ko yaad nahi rhta hai is liye paper se notes padhate hai.
In the feed back section I also say my BANASAR KE SHAHEED KI KAHANI. Hariom also take the time of ten mints. Than the Anver bhai lag gaye pakane.........
Upne khayali pulavon ke Bad me sirf chturesh hi apne political and economic causes ki bata sake. China Tibet se jyada India Pakistan ki baat krte huye ........nvar bahi say that India cant fight with china more than 15 hours. China destroys the India in between this time. Yet only America and Germany can HILA SAKT to china,what are you talking ? China me HAAN bhi rheta hai. In the china only that person get job who know Chinese. If china free to the Tibet he will face the problem like as indo-pak. And the president of china says LAMA that come and takes some CHAY-PANI that baat krte hai. Letter him KLIYER ki THANDA CHAAY COFEE drinks. Like always one sir complete his one JHAAPKI and mam say that Praveen give us information in details. But as I knew that Praveen not speak a word in the full program.

1 comment:

धीरज राय said...

it,s very exectally reporting of saturday about departmental activities.but my suggesion is bach k rehna a ameta. sahi sahi likhane me khatra hai.my sugeesion is that you should give more detail and reaction of student after sangosti.